Welcome to Niagara’s largest Halloween inspired festival!
Hallow Queen Fright Fest is a fall spectacle that is suitable for people of all ages! You and your friends can expect to see magicians, stilt walkers, variety shows, live music, street performers, tarot card readers, psychics, paranormal investigators, artisan vendors, costume contests and more!
The event consists of a wide range of entertainment, performances, attractions, parties and more. The event is set to take place on October 18th & 19th in the downtown Historic District of Niagara, Queen St.
Queen Street will transform into a multi-dimensional Halloween festival that will bring back feelings of nostalgia and bliss.
Crystal balls, Lenormand cards, tarot, casting, we have it all in one divine event! After our success last year we are holding the 2nd Wickedly Divine event.
12:45pm – 1:45pm Lori Lytle, Inner Goddess Tarot: “Mundane to Mystical: Using Invocations and Rituals to take your Tarot or Oracle Card Practice to the Next Level”
2:00 – 3:30pm John Corvus: “The Power in your Pockets – The Dollars & Cents of Conjuring with Coinage”
And visit our vendors and diviners, including:
-Mementocholia by Caitlin McConachie
-Leah Nielsen Tarot
-Inner Goddess Tarot and Talismans with the Lytle Sisters
-Mary Rose and David Yaeger
Kaleidoscope Gathering: 2019 Serendipity
KG is what you make it! Seriously: workshops are put on by members of the community. Workshops and rituals are open to everyone. In addition to workshops and rituals, there are musical acts in the evenings, children’s programming, special events, swimming, nightly drumming and dancing, hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones. And more….
The theme of Kaleidoscope 2018 is “Cosmos“.
We live our lives as networks of energy bound together as particles and waves, knitted into the conscious form of a being, that is itself in a complex dance with other beings; spreading out into an untold vastness of substance, through time, into nothingness with form.
At this Kaleidoscope we reflect on our place in the Universe, as scientific fact and as poetic observation, as traditional knowledge and as emotional reaction.
The Kaleidoscope Gathering is a festival put on by its participants. “Everyone has something to learn, everyone has something to share.” It is by teaching too that the best learning is done.
Ideas for sharing, through workshops, rituals, or conversations include:
- What does your favoured mythology say about how the cosmos is arranged? How was it formed?
- What art or craft says “outer space” or “the stars” most to you?
- Does life exist “out there” in the vastness of space? What is humanity’s interactions with them, here on earth?
- How has science fiction writing influenced modern Paganism? (You grok?)
- What ritual tool can we fashion to best connect with the cosmos?
- What building blocks of reality are used in your spiritual tradition? Is it elements, atoms, energy, chi, prana, vril? What is this substance of the cosmos and how does it work?
- How do the stars and planets influence our lives?
- How does consciousness exist past the human mind? In animals, plants, the ‘inanimate’, ecosystems, the Earth, the gods?
- What symbol best represents the cosmos? Why, and how is it used?
- What is the difference between ourselves, aliens, spirits, supernatural beings, the Other, or the Gods?
- What stories and myths are written in the night sky?
- How do we travel to other places in the cosmos without a rocket ship?
- What will be the future of Paganism, when humanity begins to have societies living on other plants?
OCCULTicon is a convention for all things curious, all things occult. Featuring distinguished guest speakers from around the world, and hosting discussion panels including such topics as parapsychology, secret societies, ghosts, magick, witchcraft, astrology, tarot, psychics, a seance and more. Dare to explore the shadows of the unknown, casting light onto some of the world’s most elusive mysteries.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW