Brantford Pagan Meet and Greet
Come out and check out a great day with Vendors, music, friends, and fun. This is our 12th year and we hope you can join us once again or for the first time.
Have you ever wanted to get your groove on and learn to Belly Dance? Well now is your chance, there will be a class held by the Amazing Peggy as she teaches you the basics on how to. Check out her videos here … https://www.facebook.com/nuwayrah/
The Bazaar of the Bizarre: Circus Side Show, Toronto edition
Plastik Wrap presents: The Bazaar of the Bizarre – Circus Side Show 2019
Not your average craft show – Where the freaks, weirdos, goths, punks, and even normies meet, mingle and feel at home! 😉
The Bazaar of the Bizarre brings you arts, fashion and crafts that are : different, interesting, weird, strange, one of a kind, macabre, whimsical or just things to flip your brain out! All handmade ALL CANADIAN!
Full on with entertaining freaks, dancers, tarot readers and other oddities!
SUNDAY April 21st 2019. T
open to the public from 11am – 8pm
6 NOBLE st.Pia Bouman School for Ballet and Creative Movement (queen west/dufferin area)
FREE for the public to attend!
Join Witchdoctor Utu, Rev. Terrie Brookins and Cat Thagard for a unique weekend of Root Work and Conjure featuring interactive ceremonies, hands on classes and formula, exclusive vendors and readers in Niagara Falls Ontario; the Gateway to Freedom.
Continue reading Mojo Rising
Sudbury’s Spring Holistic Healing Fair
March 3 2019 from 10 – 4
60+ Wellness Vendors
First 50 attendees get a Wellness Swag Bag!
The event will take place at the Caruso Club
385 Haig Street, Sudbury
The Holistic Healing Fairs were created to educate and inspire our local community to become more conscious of their daily habits. A place where everyone is welcome, judgment free. Come explore the many unique ways of healing – art expression, your own jewelry piece, a chemical free body lotion and so much more. All of our sponsors and vendors have the same outlook on life, to help make the world a better place. Come spend the day with us sharing helpful ideas, try something different and learn about the local amazing businesses right in your back yard.
Join us for a day to celebrate ethnic women, their businesses and products. All products are sold by ethnic women and are geared toward ethnic women’s needs. Entry is free, all are welcome
Cat & Monkey Events
4548 Queen Street
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Join us on Facebook LIVE! We’ll answer questions, talk about our upcoming events and more!
Be sure to sign up for the Beaux MagiqueÂ Â spam freeÂ newsletter, find us onÂ Facebook, InstagramÂ ,Â Google Plus,Â Â Pinterest,Â Tumblr,Â or follow us onÂ Twitter!
Join us for rituals, workshops, shopping from our vendors, and meeting other pagans on Sun Sep 30, 2018 at TPPD’s Harvest Festival at Wychwood Barns!
We are building on the success of the 2017 festival offering park space, covered space, and indoor space. We`ll keep The Stop barn (barn 4) and we’ve expanded the space we`ll use to include the covered street barn (barn 3). We’ll also expand our vendors to include some food vendors this year.
This is a private and invitation only event held by Utu Witchdoctor of The Dragon Ritual Drummers. If you’ve been invited and will be at this event, please submit your pre orders ASAP.
The theme of Kaleidoscope 2018 is âCosmosâ.
We live our lives as networks of energy bound together as particles and waves, knitted into the conscious form of a being, that is itself in a complex dance with other beings; spreading out into an untold vastness of substance, through time, into nothingness with form.
At this Kaleidoscope we reflect on our place in the Universe, as scientific fact and as poetic observation, as traditional knowledge and as emotional reaction.
The Kaleidoscope Gathering is a festival put on by its participants. âEveryone has something to learn, everyone has something to share.â It is by teaching too that the best learning is done.
Ideas for sharing, through workshops, rituals, or conversations include:
- What does your favoured mythology say about how the cosmos is arranged? How was it formed?
- What art or craft says âouter spaceâ or âthe starsâ most to you?
- Does life exist âout thereâ in the vastness of space? What is humanityâs interactions with them, here on earth?
- How has science fiction writing influenced modern Paganism? (You grok?)
- What ritual tool can we fashion to best connect with the cosmos?
- What building blocks of reality are used in your spiritual tradition? Is it elements, atoms, energy, chi, prana, vril? What is this substance of the cosmos and how does it work?
- How do the stars and planets influence our lives?
- How does consciousness exist past the human mind? In animals, plants, the âinanimateâ, ecosystems, the Earth, the gods?
- What symbol best represents the cosmos? Why, and how is it used?
- What is the difference between ourselves, aliens, spirits, supernatural beings, the Other, or the Gods?
- What stories and myths are written in the night sky?
- How do we travel to other places in the cosmos without a rocket ship?
- What will be the future of Paganism, when humanity begins to have societies living on other plants?
OCCULTicon is a convention for all things curious, all things occult. Featuring distinguished guest speakers from around the world, and hosting discussion panels including such topics as parapsychology, secret societies, ghosts, magick, witchcraft, astrology, tarot, psychics, a seance and more. Dare to explore the shadows of the unknown, casting light onto some of the worldâs most elusive mysteries.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW